- Refreshed styling for Dacia’s core models – the Logan, the Logan MCV, the Sandero and the Sandero Stepway. These three models are now more modern and more attractive than ever.
- The new entry-level three-cylinder petrol engine - the 1.0-litre SCe75 - is modern, more economical and Euro6 compliant.
- For the first time, Dacia is offering EDC (Efficient Dual Clutch) automatic transmission on the Duster, for an even more enjoyable drive.
In order to respond to the success of the Global Access range, the Renault Group will start manufacturing the Logan MCV in a second plant, as well.
- Dacia will introduce four new models at the Paris Motor Show: Sandero, Sandero Stepway, Logan and Logan MCV.
- These models have been deeply redesigned to meet Dacia customers’ expectations.
- Dacia is now disclosing its distinctive new front end panel and lighting signature.
- The new models will be revealed in full at the Paris Motor Show Dacia press conference on Thursday, 29 September at 10:45 a.m.
Adina Ionescu is nominated as Communication and Social Responsibility Director of Renault Group Romania. She replaces Anca Oreviceanu, who will be assigned to another position within Renault Group. Consistently to Renault standard countries communication organization, Renault Group Romania Communication department will cover internal and external communications perimeter as well Corporate Social Responsibility activities of all Renault Group brands and units in Romania.
Loyal to its tradition of supporting authentic Romanian values, this year Dacia is again the key partner of Gopo Awards Gala. This prestigious event, already at its tenth edition now, aims to reward the most important national cinema achievements of the previous year.
Actors, film directors, producers and other Romanian film celebrities will arrive at the event in Duster connected by Orange cars, the limited edition of the most appreciated Dacia model launched last autumn.
Renault Romania Group is present at the largest career fair in Romania, "Angajatori de Top" ("Top Employers"), offering the following positions to car-enthusiasts:
- Romania: Dacia strongly raises its sales volumes and consolidates its leader position with a market share of almost 33%.
- International: with more than half a million units sold on foreign markets, Dacia confirms its position of ambassador brand of Romania.
In 2015 Dacia registered a new trade record, with the sales volume reaching 550,920 units, 7.7% more than in 2014.
Dacia Mechanical and Chassis Plant registered in July 2015 the production of 500,000 Energy TCe 90 motors. The Energy TCe 90 motors produced in Mioveni are currently installed on the Dacia models (Logan, Logan MCV, Sandero and Sandero Stepway), as well as on Renault models (Clio IV, Twingo). About 80% of the output was exported. The Energy TCe 90 motor is also produced at the Renault plant in Valladolid, Spain.
- Renault Romania Group hosted the regional stage of the "National Contest for Extrication and Qualified First Aid", organised by ISU (Inspectorate for Emergency Situations) Dâmboviţa; 7 paramedical fire brigades from Bucharest and counties from South – Muntenia region participated in extrication exercises.
- Renault Romania Group made available 18 Dacia vehicles to ISU Dâmboviţa for extrication exercises.
On Wednesday 17 June 2015, Diana Ileana Şerban from Bucharest became the owner of the Dacia Logan vehicle with number 1,500,000. This is a Lauréate model, 09 TCe, Euro 6, beige-coloured, purchased through the national vehicle fleet renewal programme.
The key of the anniversary vehicle was handed to the owner by Jan Ptacek, General Manager of Renault Commercial Roumanie, in the newest Dacia show-room in Bucharest – Meridian Nord.
- Children from schools in Argeş took part in ecological education classes held by TENT Foundation.
- Children of Renault Romania employees, from schools and kindergartens in Bucharest, participated in creative recycling workshops.
Since the beginning of April this year, Renault Technologie Roumanie (RTR) engineering centre has a new general manager. Pascal Candau replaces Sorin Buşe, who has held this position since 2010 to date and will take over other missions within the group.
Dacia, together with Romturingia, a company in Câmpulung Muscel specialised in the conversion and installation of car bodies, announces the delivery of the first Duster vehicles for ambulance services.
The transformation project underlying the technical specifications envisaged the creation of a vehicle for transporting ill persons, to be adapted for use in the most difficult field conditions.
Dacia has been present for eight years at the Gopo Awards Gala, the event which awards prizes to Romanian cinema values.
At the previous seven editions of the gala supported by Dacia, actors, film directors, producers, Romanian film personalities stepped out on the red carpet from Duster, Logan, Logan MCV, Sandero or Sandero Stepway cars.
This year, at the 2015 edition of the Romanian film industry’s most important event, Dacia brings again the guests in Duster and Sandero Stepway cars.
Renault Romania has been present for 8 years at the Top Employers fair in Bucharest with a stand and recruitment and career specialists. Renault Romania is present at the first edition of the fair in 2015 (27-28 March) with vacancies for car engineers specialised in various fields, and with two study scholarships in France for 1st year master degree students.
Renault Romania 's stand at the 2014 Top Employers fair (Human Resources Department teams and the stand atmosphere)
- Romania: Dacia raises its turnover and consolidates its market position with a market share above 31%.
- International: Dacia registers the highest sales increase among generalist car brands in Western Europe.
With sales of 511,465 units in 2014, Dacia achieved the highest commercial performance throughout its history. The Romanian brand has thus joined the small club of car manufacturers who sell more than half a million cars annually.
- The first Dacia sales outlet was opened in Israel on January 7 in Tel Aviv.
- The Dacia Duster, Sandero Stepway, Lodgy and Dokker are the four Dacia vehicles to go on sale in Israel.
- Israel is the 44th country where the Dacia brand is marketed.